JAI programming language is a programming language created in 2014. Jonathan Blow (born 1971) is an American video game designer and programmer, who is best known as the creator of the independent video games Braid (2008) and The Witness (2016), both of which were released to critical acclaim. From 2001 to 2004, Blow wrote the Inner Product column for Game Developer Magazine. He was the primary host of the Experimental Gameplay Workshop each March at the Game Developers Conference, which has become a premier showcase for new ideas in video games. Read more on Wikipedia...
- JAI programming language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the JAI programming language website
- the JAI programming language wikipedia page
- JAI programming language first appeared in 2014
- Have a question about JAI programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020