ISLISP is a historical programming language created in 2007. ISLISP (also capitalized as ISLisp) is a programming language in the LISP family standardized by ISO working group ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22/WG 16 (commonly referred to simply as SC22/WG16 or WG16). The primary output of this working group was an International Standard, ISO/IEC 13816:1997(E), published by ISO. The standard was updated in 2007 and republished as ISO/IEC 13816:2007(E). Read more on Wikipedia...
- ISLISP ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ISLISP wikipedia page
- ISLISP first appeared in 2007
- See also: common-lisp, eulisp, le-lisp, scheme, clos, openlisp
- I have 25 facts about ISLISP. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019