ISETL is a historical programming language created in 1989. SETL (SET Language) is a very high-level programming language based on the mathematical theory of sets. It was originally developed by (Jack) Jacob T. Schwartz at the New York University (NYU) Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences in the late 1960s.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ISETL ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ISETL wikipedia page
- ISETL first appeared in 1989
- Read more about ISETL on Semantic Scholar
- See also: algol-60, abc, ada, python
- I have 47 facts about ISETL. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
procedure factorial(n); -- calculates the factorial n! return if n = 1 then 1 else n * factorial(n - 1) end if; end factorial;
Last updated December 10th, 2019