Ioke is an actively used programming language created in 2008. Ioke is a dynamic, strongly typed, prototype-based programming language targeting the Java Virtual Machine and the Common Language Runtime. It was designed by Ola Bini, a developer of JRuby. It has a very simple homoiconic syntax, somewhat similar to Io.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Ioke ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Ioke website
- the Ioke wikipedia page
- Ioke on github
- Ioke first appeared in 2008
- Ioke was created by Ola Bini
- file extensions for Ioke include ik
- See also: io, smalltalk, lisp, ruby, jruby
- Have a question about Ioke not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
#!/usr/bin/env ioke "Hello world." println
Last updated June 22nd, 2020