Interlisp is a historical programming language created in 1966. Interlisp (also seen with a variety of capitalizations) is a programming environment built around a version of the Lisp programming language. Interlisp development began in 1966 at Bolt, Beranek and Newman in Cambridge, Massachusetts with Lisp implemented for the DEC PDP-1 by Danny Bobrow and D. L. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Interlisp ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Interlisp wikipedia page
- Interlisp first appeared in 1966
- See also: common-lisp, flavors, sparc
- I have 26 facts about Interlisp. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019