INTELLECT is a programming language created in 1977. Intellect is a term used in studies of the human mind, and refers to the ability of the mind to come to correct conclusions about what is true or real, and about how to solve problems. Historically the term comes from the Greek philosophical term nous, which was translated into Latin as intellectus (derived from the verb intelligere, "to understand", from inter, "between" and legere, "to choose") and into French and then English as intelligence (other than intellect). Intellect is in fact considered as a branch of intelligence (see Intellect vs intelligence). Read more on Wikipedia...
- INTELLECT ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the INTELLECT wikipedia page
- INTELLECT first appeared in 1977
- Read more about INTELLECT on Semantic Scholar
- See also: symbol
- Have a question about INTELLECT not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020