Integer BASIC is a programming language created in 1977. Integer BASIC, written by Steve Wozniak, is the BASIC interpreter of the Apple I and original Apple II computers. Originally available on cassette, then included in ROM on the original Apple II computer at release in 1977, it was the first version of BASIC used by many early home computer owners.Integer BASIC was phased out in favor of Applesoft BASIC starting with the Apple II Plus in 1979. This was a licensed but modified version of Microsoft BASIC, which included the floating point support missing in Integer BASIC.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Integer BASIC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Integer BASIC wikipedia page
- Integer BASIC first appeared in 1977
- See also: hp-time-shared-basic, applesoft-basic, basic, microsoft-basic, altair-basic, assembly-language
- Have a question about Integer BASIC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020