Information Algebra is a historical programming language created in 1962. The term "information algebra" refers to mathematical techniques of information processing. Classical information theory goes back to Claude Shannon. It is a theory of information transmission, looking at communication and storage. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Information Algebra ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Information Algebra wikipedia page
- Information Algebra first appeared in 1962
- Read more about Information Algebra on Semantic Scholar
- I have 37 facts about Information Algebra. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019