Apache Impala is an actively used query language created in 2012. Apache Impala is an open source massively parallel processing (MPP) SQL query engine for data stored in a computer cluster running Apache Hadoop. Impala has been described as the open-source equivalent of Google F1, which inspired its development in 2012.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Apache Impala ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Apache Impala website
- the Apache Impala wikipedia page
- Apache Impala on github
- Apache Impala first appeared in 2012
- the Apache Impala team is on twitter
- See also: java, sql, pig, aws
- Have a question about Apache Impala not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020