IGOR Pro is an actively used programming language created in 1993. IGOR Pro is a scientific data analysis software, numerical computing environment and programming language that runs on Windows or Mac operating systems. It is developed by WaveMetrics Inc., and was originally aimed at time series analysis, but has since then evolved and covers other applications such as curve fitting and image processing. It comes with a fully functional programming language and compiler, but many functions are also accessible through menus. Read more on Wikipedia...
- IGOR Pro ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the IGOR Pro wikipedia page
- IGOR Pro first appeared in 1993
- file extensions for IGOR Pro include ipf
- See also: c
- I have 33 facts about IGOR Pro. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
#pragma rtGlobals=3 StrConstant myConstString="abcd" // some comment constant myConst=123 Structure struct1 string str variable var EndStructure static Structure struct2 string str variable var EndStructure #include "someFile" #ifdef NOT_DEFINED // conditional compilation #endif
Last updated October 14th, 2019