Game Maker Language, aka Game Maker Language, is a historical xml format created in 1969. Generalized Markup Language (GML) is a set of macros that implement intent-based (procedural) markup tags for the IBM text formatter, SCRIPT. SCRIPT/VS is the main component of IBM's Document Composition Facility (DCF). A starter set of tags in GML is provided with the DCF product.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Game Maker Language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Game Maker Language wikipedia page
- Game Maker Language first appeared in 1969
- See also: script, sgml, xml, ipf
- I have 45 facts about Game Maker Language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
// Hello World in GML (Game Maker Language) draw_text(10,10,"Hello World") screen_refresh() keyboard_wait()
Last updated December 10th, 2019