IBM BASICA is a programming language created in 1981. The IBM Personal Computer Basic, commonly shortened to IBM BASIC, is a programming language first released by IBM with the IBM Personal Computer (model 5150) in 1981. IBM released four different versions of the Microsoft BASIC interpreter, licensed from Microsoft for the PC and PCjr. They are known as Cassette BASIC, Disk BASIC, Advanced BASIC (BASICA), and Cartridge BASIC. Read more on Wikipedia...
- IBM BASICA ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the IBM BASICA wikipedia page
- IBM BASICA first appeared in 1981
- See also: microsoft-basic, basic, gw-basic, ascii, qbasic, quickbasic
- Have a question about IBM BASICA not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020