IBM BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1981. The IBM Personal Computer Basic, commonly shortened to IBM BASIC, is a programming language first released by IBM with the IBM Personal Computer (model 5150) in 1981. IBM released four different versions of the Microsoft BASIC interpreter, licensed from Microsoft for the PC and PCjr. They are known as Cassette BASIC, Disk BASIC, Advanced BASIC (BASICA), and Cartridge BASIC. Read more on Wikipedia...
- IBM BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the IBM BASIC wikipedia page
- IBM BASIC first appeared in 1981
- See also: microsoft-basic, basic, gw-basic, ascii, qbasic, quickbasic
- I have 21 facts about IBM BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019