HyTime is a historical programming language created in 1991. HyTime (Hypermedia/Time-based Structuring Language) is a markup language that is an application of SGML. HyTime defines a set of hypertext-oriented element types that, in effect, supplement SGML and allow SGML document authors to build hypertext and multimedia presentations in a standardized way. HyTime is an international standard published by the ISO and IEC. Read more on Wikipedia...
- HyTime ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the HyTime wikipedia page
- HyTime first appeared in 1991
- See also: html, xml, isbn
- I have 24 facts about HyTime. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019