Hopscotch programming language is a historical programming language created in 2016. Hopscotch is a visual programming language developed by Hopscotch Technologies, designed to allow young or beginner programmers to develop simple projects. Its simple UI allows its users to drag and drop blocks to create scripts of which can be played when activated. Although the language is easy to use, to develop more advanced pieces of code is almost impossible and requires more powerful languages. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Hopscotch programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Hopscotch programming language wikipedia page
- Hopscotch programming language first appeared in 2016
- See also: scratch, python
- I have 21 facts about Hopscotch programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019