High Tech BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1988. Rocky Mountain BASIC (also RMB or RM-BASIC) is a dialect of the BASIC programming language created by Hewlett-Packard. It was especially popular for control of automatic test equipment using GPIB. It has several features which are or were unusual in BASIC dialects, such as event-driven operation, extensive external I/O support, complex number support, and matrix manipulation functions. Read more on Wikipedia...
- High Tech BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the High Tech BASIC wikipedia page
- High Tech BASIC first appeared in 1988
- See also: basic, assembly-language, pascal, hp-time-shared-basic
- I have 22 facts about High Tech BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019