Hbasic is a historical programming language created in 2007. HBasic is an integrated development environment used to create, execute and debug programs with a Basic language. HBasic has object oriented features either in combination with precompiled C++ components (shared libraries) or class definitions (HBasic sourcecode). This also includes a version of inheritance. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Hbasic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Hbasic wikipedia page
- Hbasic first appeared in 2007
- See also: linux, gambas, visual-basic
- I have 24 facts about Hbasic. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019