HAL%2FS is a historical assembly language created in 1972. HAL/S (High-order Assembly Language/Shuttle) is a real-time aerospace programming language compiler and cross-compiler for avionics applications used by NASA and associated agencies (JPL, etc.). It has been used in many U.S. space projects since 1973 and its most significant use was in the Space Shuttle program (approximately 85% of the Shuttle software is coded in HAL/S). Read more on Wikipedia...
- HAL%2FS ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the HAL%2FS wikipedia page
- HAL%2FS first appeared in 1972
- See also: xpl, pl-i, ada, fortran, fortress
- I have 25 facts about HAL%2FS. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019