Gremlin programming language is an actively used query language created in 2009. Gremlin is a graph traversal language and virtual machine developed by Apache TinkerPop of the Apache Software Foundation. Gremlin works for both OLTP-based graph databases as well as OLAP-based graph processors. Gremlin's automata and functional language foundation enable Gremlin to naturally support imperative and declarative querying, host language agnosticism, user-defined domain specific languages, an extensible compiler/optimizer, single- and multi-machine execution models, hybrid depth- and breadth-first evaluation, as well as Turing Completeness. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Gremlin programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Gremlin programming language wikipedia page
- Gremlin programming language first appeared in 2009
- See also: regex, xpath, sparql, sql, java, jvm-vm, groovy, scala
- I have 40 facts about Gremlin programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
Example code from Wikipedia:
g.V().match( as("a").label().is("person"), as("a").out("knows").as("b"), as("a").out("created").as("c"), as("b").out("created").as("c"), as("b").values("age").as("d"), as("d").is(gt(30))). select("a","b","c")
Last updated August 25th, 2019