GraphML is a historical xml format created in 2001. GraphML is an XML-based file format for graphs. The GraphML file format results from the joint effort of the graph drawing community to define a common format for exchanging graph structure data. It uses an XML-based syntax and supports the entire range of possible graph structure constellations including directed, undirected, mixed graphs, hypergraphs, and application-specific attributes.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- GraphML ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the GraphML wikipedia page
- GraphML first appeared in 2001
- See also: graph-modeling-language, xml, dot, java
- I have 16 facts about GraphML. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <graphml xmlns="http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns/1.0/graphml.xsd"> <graph id="G" edgedefault="undirected"> <node id="n0"/> <node id="n1"/> <edge id="e1" source="n0" target="n1"/> </graph> </graphml>
Last updated October 14th, 2019