Graphics BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1983. Graphics BASIC is a third-party extension to the Commodore BASIC V2.0 programming language of the Commodore 64 computer. It was originally written in 1983 by Ron Gilbert and Tom McFarlane. The program was licensed to Hesware, who briefly sold the program in 1984 as part of their product line before going out of business. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Graphics BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Graphics BASIC wikipedia page
- Graphics BASIC first appeared in 1983
- See also: commodore-basic, gw-basic, amigabasic, unix
- I have 20 facts about Graphics BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
DOT 160,100 LINE 80,50 TO 240,150 BOX 10,10 TO 20,20
Last updated November 21st, 2019