Google Cloud Platform is an actively used cloud service created in 2011. Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube. Alongside a set of management tools, it provides a series of modular cloud services including computing, data storage, data analytics and machine learning.. Registration requires a credit card or bank account details.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Google Cloud Platform ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the Google Cloud Platform website
- the Google Cloud Platform wikipedia page
- Google Cloud Platform first appeared in 2011
- See also: java, python, go, ruby, aws, azure
- Have a question about Google Cloud Platform not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020