Godot game engine is an actively used library created in 2014. Godot is a 2D and 3D cross-platform compatible game engine released as open source software under the MIT license. It was initially developed for several companies in Latin America before its public release. The development environment runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, BSD and Haiku (both 32 and 64-bit) and can create games targeting PC, console, mobile and web platforms.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Godot game engine ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the Godot game engine website
- the Godot game engine wikipedia page
- Godot game engine first appeared in 2014
- the Godot game engine team is on twitter
- See also: c, linux, freebsd, ios, android, csharp, python, lua, squirrel, wasm, webgl
- Have a question about Godot game engine not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020