Godot game engine is an actively used library created in 2014. Godot is a 2D and 3D cross-platform compatible game engine released as open source software under the MIT license. It was initially developed for several companies in Latin America before its public release. The development environment runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, BSD and Haiku (both 32 and 64-bit) and can create games targeting PC, console, mobile and web platforms.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Godot game engine ranks in the top 20% of entities I track
- the Godot game engine website
- the Godot game engine wikipedia page
- Godot game engine first appeared in 2014
- the Godot game engine team is on twitter
- See also: c, linux, freebsd, ios, android, csharp, python, lua, squirrel, wasm, webgl
- I have 24 facts about Godot game engine. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019