GLBasic is a programming language created in 2003. GLBasic is a commercial BASIC programming language that can compile to various platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, as well as some handheld devices. The language is designed to be simple and intuitive.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- GLBasic ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the GLBasic website
- the GLBasic wikipedia page
- GLBasic first appeared in 2003
- See also: basic, linux, c, opengl, ios, android, sdlbasic, fenix-project
- Have a question about GLBasic not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
FUNCTION add: v AS Tvec INC self.x, v.x INC self.y, v.y INC self.z, v.z END FUNCTION END TYPE
Last updated June 22nd, 2020