Ghostscript is a programming language created in 1988. Ghostscript is a suite of software based on an interpreter for Adobe Systems' PostScript and Portable Document Format (PDF) page description languages. Its main purposes are the rasterization or rendering of such page description language files, for the display or printing of document pages, and the conversion between PostScript and PDF files.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Ghostscript ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Ghostscript wikipedia page
- Ghostscript first appeared in 1988
- See also: c, postscript, pdf
- Have a question about Ghostscript not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020