GFA BASIC is a programming language created in 1986. GFA BASIC is a dialect of the BASIC programming language, by Frank Ostrowski. The name is derived from the company ("GFA Systemtechnik GmbH"), which distributed the software. In the mid-1980s to the 1990s it enjoyed popularity as an advanced BASIC dialect, but has been mostly superseded by several other programming languages. Read more on Wikipedia...
- GFA BASIC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the GFA BASIC wikipedia page
- GFA BASIC first appeared in 1986
- See also: basic, atari-st-basic, ascii, visual-basic
- Have a question about GFA BASIC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020