Gettext Catalog is an actively used text markup language created in 1990. In computing, gettext is an internationalization and localization (i18n) system commonly used for writing multilingual programs on Unix-like computer operating systems. The most commonly used implementation of gettext is GNU gettext, released by the GNU Project in 1995.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Gettext Catalog ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Gettext Catalog wikipedia page
- Gettext Catalog first appeared in 1990
- file extensions for Gettext Catalog include po and pot
- See also: c, emacs-editor, unix, csharp, perl, php, python, scala
- Have a question about Gettext Catalog not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
#: src/name.c:36 msgid "My name is %s.\n" msgstr "Je m'appelle %s.\n"
Last updated January 18th, 2020