Genshi is an actively used template language created in 2006. Genshi is a template engine for XML-based vocabularies written in Python. Genshi is used to easily insert generated output into XML-based languages, usually HTML, and reuse elements between documents. Genshi's syntax is based on Kid, but its architecture is different. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Genshi ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Genshi wikipedia page
- Genshi first appeared in 2006
- file extensions for Genshi include kid
- See also: xml, python, html, kid
- I have 29 facts about Genshi. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:py="http://genshi.edgewall.org/"> <body> <p py:content="2 + 2">This will be replaced with 4</p> </body> </html>
Last updated October 12th, 2019