GeneXus is a historical programming language created in 1988. GeneXus is a Cross-Platform, knowledge representation-based, development tool, mainly oriented to enterprise-class applications for Web applications, smart devices and the Microsoft Windows platform. A developer describes an application in a high-level, mostly declarative language, from which native code is generated for multiple environments. It includes a normalization module, which creates and maintains an optimal database structure based on the user views of the reality described in a declarative (rule-based) language. Read more on Wikipedia...
- GeneXus ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the GeneXus wikipedia page
- GeneXus first appeared in 1988
- See also: prolog, cobol, java, objective-c, ibm-rpg, ruby, visual-basic, visual-foxpro, postgresql, mysql
- I have 25 facts about GeneXus. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019