GNU Data Language, aka GNU Data Language, is an actively used interface design language created in 2004. The GNU Data Language (GDL) is a free alternative to IDL (Interactive Data Language). Together with its library routines, GDL is developed to serve as a tool for data analysis and visualization in such disciplines as astronomy, geosciences, and medical imaging. GDL is licensed under the GPL. Read more on Wikipedia...
- GNU Data Language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the GNU Data Language website
- the GNU Data Language wikipedia page
- GNU Data Language first appeared in 2004
- GNU Data Language was created by Marc Schellens
- See also: linux, solaris, idl, octave, ncar-command-language, perl-data-language, r, scilab, scipy, yorick, hdf, postscript, python
- Have a question about GNU Data Language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020