Galaksija BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1983. Galaksija BASIC was the BASIC interpreter of the Galaksija build-it-yourself home computer from Yugoslavia. While being partially based on code taken from TRS-80 Level 1 BASIC, which the creator believed to have been a Microsoft BASIC, the extensive modifications of Galaksija BASIC—such as to include rudimentary array support, video generation code (as the CPU itself did it in absence of dedicated video circuitry) and generally improvements to the programming language—is said to have left not much more than flow-control and floating point code remaining from the original. The core implementation of the interpreter was fully contained in the 4 KiB ROM "A" or "1". Read more on Wikipedia...
- Galaksija BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Galaksija BASIC wikipedia page
- Galaksija BASIC first appeared in 1983
- See also: basic, microsoft-basic, ascii
- I have 21 facts about Galaksija BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019