Frink programming language is a historical programming language created in 2014. Frink is a computer programming language. It is, according to creator of the language, "designed to make physical calculations simple, to help ensure that answers come out right, and to make a tool that's really useful in the real world. It tracks units of measure (feet, meters, kilograms, watts, etc.) through all calculations, allowing you to mix units of measure transparently, and helps you easily verify that your answers make sense.". Read more on Wikipedia...
- Frink programming language ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Frink programming language website
- the Frink programming language wikipedia page
- Frink programming language first appeared in 2014
- the Frink programming language team is on twitter
- See also: jvm-vm, java
- I have 32 facts about Frink programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
// Hello World in Frink println["Hello World!"]
Last updated October 14th, 2019