Free Pascal is a historical programming language created in 1997. Free Pascal Compiler (FPC) is a compiler for the closely related programming language dialects, Pascal and Object Pascal. It is free software released under the GNU General Public License, with exception clauses that allow for static linking against its runtime libraries and packages for any purpose in combination with any other software license. It supports its own Object Pascal dialect as well as the dialects of several other Pascal family compilers to a certain extent, including those of Turbo Pascal, Delphi, and some historical Macintosh compilers. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Free Pascal ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Free Pascal wikipedia page
- Free Pascal first appeared in 1997
- See also: object-pascal, assembly-language, pascal, turbo-pascal, delphi, objective-c, linux, powerpc, arm, sparc, x86-isa, ios, elf, freebsd, solaris, android, atmel-avr, jvm-vm, mips, ipf, visual-studio-code-editor, morfik
- I have 25 facts about Free Pascal. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019