Formula language is a programming language created in 1989. The Formula language is a scripting language used by Lotus Notes. It is often referred to as @Formula language (pronounced at-formula) because many language elements start with the @-character. Here is an example of a selection formula: SELECT @NoteId = "NT0050D26" It was created by Ray Ozzie during the early development of Lotus Notes. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Formula language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Formula language website
- the Formula language wikipedia page
- Formula language first appeared in 1989
- See also: icon, lisp, lotusscript
- Have a question about Formula language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
FIELD NewDate:=@Today FIELD OldDate:=@DeleteField;
Last updated January 25th, 2020