Flowcode is a historical programming language created in 2002. Flowcode is a Microsoft Windows-based development environment commercially produced by Matrix TSL for programming embedded devices based on PIC, AVR (including Arduino) and ARM technologies using graphical programming styles (such as flowcharts) and imperative programming styles (through C and Pseudocode). It is currently in its eighth revision. Flowcode is dedicated to simplifying complex functionality such as Bluetooth, Mobile Phones Communications, USB communications etc. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Flowcode ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Flowcode wikipedia page
- Flowcode first appeared in 2002
- See also: pic-microcontroller, atmel-avr, arduino, c, blockly
- I have 22 facts about Flowcode. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019