FleXML is a historical programming language created in 2001. FleXML is an XML transformation language originally developed by Kristofer Rose. It allows a programmer to specify actions in C programming language or C++, and associate those actions with element definitions in an XML DTD. It is similar in philosophy to Yacc and the Lex programming tool in that it is a syntax-directed driver; one could establish the analogies Yacc:LR(1) grammar::Lex:Regular grammar::FleXML::XML. Read more on Wikipedia...
- FleXML ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the FleXML wikipedia page
- FleXML first appeared in 2001
- See also: c, yacc, xml, perl
- I have 24 facts about FleXML. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019