Fibonacci is a programming language created in 1991. Fibonacci (c. 1170 – c. 1250) was an Italian mathematician from the Republic of Pisa, considered to be "the most talented Western mathematician of the Middle Ages". Read more on Wikipedia...
- Fibonacci ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Fibonacci wikipedia page
- Fibonacci first appeared in 1991
- Read more about Fibonacci on Semantic Scholar
- Have a question about Fibonacci not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020