FAUST programming language is a historical programming language created in 2015. FAUST (Functional AUdio STream) is a domain-specific purely functional programming language for implementing signal processing algorithms in the form of libraries, audio plug-ins, or standalone applications. A FAUST program denotes a signal processor: a mathematical function that is applied to some input signal and then fed out.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- FAUST programming language ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the FAUST programming language website
- the FAUST programming language wikipedia page
- FAUST programming language first appeared in 2015
- See also: linux, unix, c, max, haskell
- I have 31 facts about FAUST programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 21st, 2019