FastTrack Scripting Host is a historical programming language created in 2006. FastTrack Automation Studio (formerly known as FastTrack Scripting Host) – often referred to as just FastTrack – is a scripting language for Windows IT System Administrators. The product’s goal is to handle any kind of scripting that might be required to automate processes with Microsoft Windows networks. The web site of the product is located at www.fasttrackscript.com.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- FastTrack Scripting Host ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the FastTrack Scripting Host wikipedia page
- FastTrack Scripting Host first appeared in 2006
- See also: login, csharp, powershell, vbscript
- I have 21 facts about FastTrack Scripting Host. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019