Falcon is an actively used programming language created in 2003. Falcon is an open source, multi-paradigm programming language. Design and implementation is led by Giancarlo Niccolai, a native of Bologna, Italy and Information Technology graduate from Pistoia. Falcon translates computer source code to virtual machine instructions for evaluation. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Falcon ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Falcon website
- the Falcon wikipedia page
- Falcon first appeared in 2003
- Falcon was created by Giancarlo Niccolai
- file extensions for Falcon include ftd, fal and fam
- See also: perl, lua, smalltalk, php, lisp, python, ruby, unicode, xml, postgresql, sqlite, json, regex, linux, solaris
- Have a question about Falcon not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
// Hello World in Falcon > "Hello World!"
Example code from Wikipedia:
directive lang=fr_FR // uses 5 characters ISO language code > i"Bonjour à tout le monde!"
Last updated June 22nd, 2020