Facelets is a historical template language created in 2005. In computing, Facelets is an open-source Web template system under the Apache license and the default view handler technology (aka view declaration language) for JavaServer Faces (JSF). The language requires valid input XML documents to work. Facelets supports all of the JSF UI components and focuses completely on building the JSF component tree, reflecting the view for a JSF application. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Facelets ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Facelets wikipedia page
- Facelets first appeared in 2005
- See also: java, xml, java-server-pages
- I have 25 facts about Facelets. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
<ui:composition xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets" xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" xmlns:cc="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite"> <cc:interface/> <cc:implementation> <h:outputText value="&nbsp;" escape="false"/> </cc:implementation> </ui:composition>
Last updated July 22nd, 2019