Eurisko is a historical programming language created in 1978. Eurisko (Gr., I discover) is a discovery system written by Douglas Lenat in RLL-1, a representation language itself written in the Lisp programming language. A sequel to Automated Mathematician, it consists of heuristics, i.e. rules of thumb, including heuristics describing how to use and change its own heuristics. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Eurisko ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Eurisko wikipedia page
- Eurisko first appeared in 1978
- Read more about Eurisko on Semantic Scholar
- See also: doi, isbn
- I have 35 facts about Eurisko. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019