DYNAMO is a historical programming language created in 1959. DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) is a discontinued a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system dynamics analytical framework. It was originally for industrial dynamics but was soon extended to other applications, including population and resource studies and urban planning.DYNAMO was initially developed under the direction of Jay Wright Forrester in the late 1950s, by Dr. Phyllis Fox, Alexander L. Read more on Wikipedia...
- DYNAMO ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the DYNAMO wikipedia page
- DYNAMO first appeared in 1959
- See also: assembly-language, isbn, doi
- I have 44 facts about DYNAMO. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019