DOODLE is a programming language created in 1992. A doodle is a drawing made while a person's attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be composed of random and abstract lines, generally without ever lifting the drawing device from the paper, in which case it is usually called a "scribble". Doodling and scribbling are most often associated with young children and toddlers, because their lack of hand–eye coordination and lower mental development often make it very difficult for any young child to keep their coloring attempts within the line art of the subject. Read more on Wikipedia...
- DOODLE ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the DOODLE wikipedia page
- DOODLE first appeared in 1992
- Read more about DOODLE on Semantic Scholar
- Have a question about DOODLE not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020