Dink Smallwood is a historical programming language created in 1998. Dink Smallwood is an action role-playing video game, developed by Robinson Technologies, at the time consisting of Seth Robinson, Justin Martin, and Greg Smith. It was first released in 1998 before being released as freeware on October 17, 1999. Mitch Brink composed several of the game's music tracks, while others are MIDI forms of classical music, such as Debussy's "Reverie". Read more on Wikipedia...
- Dink Smallwood ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Dink Smallwood wikipedia page
- Dink Smallwood first appeared in 1998
- See also: linux, android, c
- I have 18 facts about Dink Smallwood. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019