DIAGRAM is a historical programming language created in 1980. A diagram is a symbolic representation of information according to some visualization technique. Diagrams have been used since ancient times, but became more prevalent during the Enlightenment. Sometimes, the technique uses a three-dimensional visualization which is then projected onto a two-dimensional surface. Read more on Wikipedia...
- DIAGRAM ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the DIAGRAM wikipedia page
- DIAGRAM first appeared in 1980
- Read more about DIAGRAM on Semantic Scholar
- See also: uml, drakon, ladder-logic
- I have 33 facts about DIAGRAM. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019