Cypher Query Language is a query language created in 2011. Cypher is a declarative graph query language that allows for expressive and efficient querying and updating of a property graph. Cypher is a relatively simple but still very powerful language. Very complicated database queries can easily be expressed through Cypher. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Cypher Query Language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Cypher Query Language website
- the Cypher Query Language wikipedia page
- Cypher Query Language first appeared in 2011
- See also: sql, sparql
- Have a question about Cypher Query Language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
MATCH (start:Content)-[:RELATED_CONTENT]->(content:Content) WHERE content.source = 'user' OPTIONAL MATCH (content)-[r]-() DELETE r, content
Last updated August 9th, 2020