Curry programming language is a programming language created in 1990. Curry is an experimental functional logic programming language, based on the Haskell language. It merges elements of functional and logic programming, including constraint programming integration. It is nearly a superset of Haskell, lacking support mostly for overloading using type classes, which some implementations provide anyway as a language extension, such as the Münster Curry Compiler.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Curry programming language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Curry programming language wikipedia page
- Curry programming language first appeared in 1990
- See also: c, haskell, prolog
- Have a question about Curry programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
insert x ys = x : ys insert x (y:ys) = y : insert x ys
Last updated August 9th, 2020