Curry programming language is a historical programming language created in 1990. Curry is an experimental functional logic programming language, based on the Haskell language. It merges elements of functional and logic programming, including constraint programming integration. It is nearly a superset of Haskell, lacking support mostly for overloading using type classes, which some implementations provide anyway as a language extension, such as the Münster Curry Compiler.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Curry programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Curry programming language wikipedia page
- Curry programming language first appeared in 1990
- See also: c, haskell, prolog
- I have 37 facts about Curry programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
insert x ys = x : ys insert x (y:ys) = y : insert x ys
Last updated September 6th, 2019