Cryptol is an actively used programming language created in 2014. Cryptol is a domain specific programming language for cryptography developed by the Portland, Oregon based software development firm, Galois, Inc.. The language was originally developed for use by the United States National Security Agency. The language is also used by private firms that provide information technology systems, such as the American company Rockwell Collins provides to aerospace and defense contractors in the United States.The programming language is used for all aspects of developing and using cryptography, such as the design and implementation of new ciphers and the verification of existing cryptographic algorithms. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Cryptol ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Cryptol wikipedia page
- Cryptol on github
- Cryptol first appeared in 2014
- tryitonline has an online Cryptol repl
- I have 32 facts about Cryptol. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019