CorVision is a historical programming language created in 1986. CorVision is a fourth generation programming tool (4GL) currently owned by Attunity, Inc. CorVision was developed by Cortex Corporation for the VAX/VMS ISAM environment. Although Cortex beta tested CorVision-10 which was generated for PCs but CorVision itself stayed anchored on VMS. Read more on Wikipedia...
- CorVision ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the CorVision wikipedia page
- CorVision first appeared in 1986
- See also: inform, unix, visual-basic, java, sql, digital-command-language
- I have 25 facts about CorVision. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019